PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, October 11, 2010

KATE GOSSELIN OPENS UP ABOUT SCHOOL PREPARATION


Keeping herself busy over the weekend, Kate Gosselin was seen out running errands in Reading, Pennsylvani.
 
The 35-year-old lady hit up the local tanning salon before making stops at Starbucks and Fed Ex as she brought an end to her weekend errand needs.

In one of the news, Gosselin finally got back to her blog with a new post on Friday after quite the lengthy hiatus. The TLC reality star mom wrote: Who ever knew this full-time school thing could or would be soo difficult! I am truly exhausted! I have gotten up each and every morning (in the dark!) at 5:20 am to make breakfast (the full deal -- pancakes, oatmeal, French toast, etc) and get eight kids dressed and out the door to the bus stop for over a full month now!

I don't know why -- well, scratch that. I do know why it feels so much different than just getting two kids up full time and six ready part time.. It's because Mady and Cara pack their own lunches, choose their own breakfast (the night before to avoid the morning arguments of what they will and will not eat for breakfast -- it helps!), and get themselves ready.

My six kindergarteners, although they are finally getting into the daily routine (as opposed to part-time routine of last year), want to talk -- about airplanes, butterflies and anything but getting dressed and putting socks and shoes on... At 6:30 am! We are racing that darn clock every morning!

Whew! By the time the kids are settled into bed at 7:30 .. I assure you that nothing else gets done... I am pooped ... And I'm in bed by 7:31pm.

It's been quite a transition here ... And, well, actually, I prefer to call it my first marathon I've ever run ... does that work?? I hope I at least place for determination... Smile!!!

No comments: