PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OLIVIA PALERMO'S PDA-PACKED BEACH ROMP


Putting their love for one another, Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl spent a romantic day on the beach in St Bart.

The former "City" star and her beau romped along the beach before finding a perch to sprawl out and engage in a makeout session - with Olivia covering up with a towel as she readjusted her bikini top during the waterfront hookup.

And while she's currently situated in the French island territory, Olivia recently dished that her favorite shopping spot is in the country's capital city of Paris.

Asked where she likes to load up on garb, Palermo told, "I’d probably have to say Paris." She added, “I do most of my shopping on my travels and I love finding one-off pieces - they fill my wardrobe."

No comments: