PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, April 14, 2011

DEMI LOVATO - "I WANTED TO START MY LIFE OVER"


At last, Demi Lovato opened up about her personal struggle with the pressure to be perfect and dished the real reasons why she decided to seek outside treatment.

The 18-year-old disclosed intimate details of the emotional and physical issues she's dealt with in the May issue of "Seventeen" magazine, telling, "I basically had a nervous breakdown. I was really bad off. My parents and my manager pulled me aside and said, 'You need to get some help.' It was an intervention."

The Disney star also revealed what led her to finally seek treatment, saying, "I wanted freedom from the inner demons. I wanted to start my life over."

Demi, who has partnered with the magazine and the Jed Foundation for the ""Love is Louder Than The Pressure to Be Perfect" campaign, explained, "My fans have been such an incredible support system for me -- I hope I can repay this and help other girls learn from my experiences," adding, "I wish I could tell every young girl with an eating disorder, or who has harmed herself in any way, that she's worthy of life and that her life has meaning. You can overcome and get through anything."

No comments: