PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ASHLEY GREENE AT MADEO RESTAURANT


Hollywood most hottest and sexiest babe, Ashley Greene was seen at Madeo’s restaurant in West Hollywood.

The “Breaking Dawn” babe looked to be in great spirits as she made her exit, sporting a bright pink top and black trousers.

Given that she rose to fame because of the “Twilight Saga” films, Ashley told press she’s a bit intimidated venturing out of that genre.

"It has been equally terrifying and exhilarating. With 'Twilight' at least you are basically growing with this character. So doing something like 'LOL' that is a comedy, which I have never done before, with an incredible cast and a really great director was very intimidating.”

"But I feel like if it wasn't that way there would be a problem. Everything I do I am a little bit afraid of because I care about it and I want to do a great job. It's a new territory and it's uncharted."

No comments: