PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

JACQUELINE FERNANDEZ - LOOKING HOT AND SEXY



Let the truth be told. The 'Barbie doll look' that Jacqueline Fernandez had carried in her early outings wasn't due to any inhibitions that she herself carried. It was mainly due to her select friends and advisors who felt that she shouldn't be revealing beyond a certain limit.

Though the beauty queen was game for skin show due to her ramp and modeling experience, she was dissuaded from going the whole hog.

Says a close friend of Jacqueline, "Since she is an outsider, a lot of people were trying to teach her Bollywood. She would constantly hear 'don't do this', 'don't do that'. Some such guidelines included 'no bikini', 'no kissing' and 'no love making' on screen. Jackie listened to all of this but decided to follow her heart subsequently."

It made sense though. After all she pretty much risked gaining the tag of being an ice maiden after her rather cute-n-lovely show in ALADIN as well as JAANE KAHAN SE AAYI HAI. Resultantly, Jackie did some soul searching, laid low for a while before making an all important decision of following the Bollywood diktats. While one wonders who were these 'special friends' who tried to force their opinion over Jackie, the pretty woman says that she couldn't have been happier, now that she is making her own choices.

She says, "I was told not to be too bold or too sexy. Bikinis and kissing were a big no-no. At that time I too wanted to steer clear from any controversies so stayed away from it all. After all I had just started off my career in Bollywood and skin show isn't what I wanted to be known for. However when MURDER 2 came calling, I knew I had to go by my instincts. Of course even for this I was asked whether I was revealing a lot. I didn't worry much though as I knew what and why I was doing something. Yes, it's a risk but is worth taking."

Hope her 'friends' are fine with that as well.

No comments: