PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, July 7, 2011

MEGAN FOX - IN "THE FACE OF BEAUTY"


She's been filling the void left by her "Transformers" dismissal with numerous projects, and Megan Fox is nothing short of alluring in her latest effort for Giorgio Armani.

The 25-year-old brunette stunner shows off her good looks in a batch of portrait pictures as part of Armani's "The Face of Beauty" Summer 2011 ad campaign.

Also partaking in a behind-the-scenes interview with the luxury brand (see video above), Fox played down her undeniable appeal, saying,"Makeup artists are definitely better at doing my makeup, but I like to do it myself. I like my eyes the best and I like to emphasize them. I like to make them pop."

Still in disbelief over being selected as the face of such a top-end brand, Megan told, "I never anticipated or imagined that I would be working with someone like Mr. Armani. He's an icon and his brand is so iconic. He has a really amazing energy and I'm just really flattered and humbled to be a part of it."

No comments: