PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, August 27, 2011

KAREENA KAPOOR LAUNCHED "LAKME ABSOLUTE"


Bollywood most hottest and sexiest actress, Kareena Kapoor, the face of Lakme Absolute, launched the product at an exclusive event at Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2011. The product is Lakmé’s high-performance, long wear make-up range, which lasts up to 16 hours. On the occasion, were present Farida Kaliyadan, General Manager, Lakmé and Lakmé Make-up Expert Cory Walia.

At the launch, Kareena Kapoor, Face of Lakmé Absolute said, “I’m very proud to be associated with a brand that introduced the concept of make-up to the Indian woman and I’m excited to be undertaking this new journey with them. I’ve been using the products for a while now and Lakmé ABSOLUTE keeps my skin radiant and makes me look beautiful the whole day without the need of any touch-ups. Its long wear and high-performance products are just what I need.”

While speaking about the look and new products she says, “The look that Cory Walia showcased on me is something I would wear to a night do or for a brunch in the day. One of my favorite products is ABSOLUTE Lip Last with its precision brush and I’m totally hooked on to the Plump and Shine gloss for the range of sensational colors it offers, there is something for every occasion. As a face make-up the Two-Way compact is an extremely convenient product that doubles up as a powder and foundation and has sun filters, which protects my skin from the sun. I completely love the ABSOLUTE Mattreal mousse for daily wear as it’s extremely light and renders a natural glow to my skin while the ABSOLUTE Kohl Ultimate is perfect for the dramatic eyes like what you saw me wear during Kurbaan.”

No comments: