PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TODAY, AKSHAY KUMAR COMPLETES 20 YEARS IN BOLLYWOOD


TODAY, Akshay Kumar completes 20 years in the world of films as a leading man. It was way back on 23rd August 1991 that Akshay's first film as a solo hero, DANCER, had released. With an eventful journey that has lasted through its highs and lows, Akshay is one of the only five surviving superstars other than Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan who have completed 20 years in Bollywood.

When asked whether he had any plans to throw a bash to celebrate his 20 years stint in the industry, Akshay says, "The fact that I am still here is a celebration every day. I think I will definitely toast to my 20 years but I won't be screaming and shouting about it."

One wonders why he is being different when in B-town, celebrities are often known for finding an excuse to make much hue and cry about their smallest of achievements. Akshay smiles it all away though and says, "My peers have taught me that 20 years survival is something to be happy about but it is 40 years stint when you should be really proud of yourself."

Continuing in the humble tone, he adds, "I am still a beginner in the eyes of my idols like Mr. Bachchan. When other actors would want to work with me with similar passion that I have carried when it comes to working with Mr. Bachchan, only then would I think that perhaps I am worthy enough in this industry."

Well, here is looking forward to many more decades for you Akki!

No comments: