PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SOFIA VERGARA - THE HOT AND SEXY BABE


Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Sofia Vergara was seen at “Good Morning America” earlier today.

The Columbian stunner chatted about the Season Premiere of her hit show “Modern Family” as well as their 5 big Emmy wins over the weekend.

“We had such a great year. It’s a pleasure to work all together and to be in a show like that… and to able to win every year!”

Ms. Vergara also plugged her new clothing line, a joint effort with Kmart. “It’s been a dream that I’ve had for many years. I’ve been in the entertainment business… the Latin market for 20 years, and I’ve always had the girls come to me and ask my advice about clothing… I said, ‘It’s a great idea to have a little side business and to be in touch with my fans."

No comments: