PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PARINEETI CHOPRA IN YASH CHOPRA'S "ISHQZAADE"


The girl who has a filmi connection being the cousin of Bollywood’s reigning queen Priyanka Chopra and who won all accolades and awards for her debut performance is now all set to play her first lead role. Talking about Parineeti Chopra, the girl has been chosen to play the female lead in Yash Raj Film’s next project "Ishqzaade".

Parineeti’s role as Dimple Chadda in ‘Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl’ won her recognition and the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut in 2012. Besides, she also won the Zee cine, Screen and the Apsara awards for her debut.

On asking if she is comfortable doing bold scenes in her career, Parineeti says, “If you are an actor, you will be asked to do certain things. If I’m told to do an intimate scene or wear certain clothes, I can’t say no if that’s what the script and character demands. I know there are actors who won’t kiss on screen and I respect that, but I don’t have any rules like that. I will stay true to the script.”

No comments: