PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

SHAHRUKH'S "CHENNAI EXPRESS" RELEASING THIS "EID"


CHENNAI EXPRESS is going to be big. However 'how big' is the question that is making the rounds of trade, industry as well as the audience. While all sorts of numbers are being thrown around, the man of the moment, Shahrukh Khan, isn't making any statements in this regard. Of course he is promoting the film at all outlets but when it comes to making any proclamations, he is relatively quieter than ever before.

Is that the mid-40s syndrome when as an actor and a professional, he seem to have seen it and done a lot, if not all?

"I will tell you something. After my first 5-6 years in the industry, I started thinking of success very differently. When people think of success then they speak from an outsider point of view. From the point of view of a successful person, it is all very different. It is a whole lot of emotion that happens to very few people," says Shahrukh in a thoughtful tone.

He goes on to add, ''Of course finally the cliche is to work hard. See, I can't explain what success is. I just work. I don't sit and give lecture to my kids. It is a very strange place to be successful. People will have their own take on it. I feel happy if they understand it. I feel sad when they don't and can only say that 'arrey yaar, they haven't understood'. However I can't change them or their thoughts.''

No wonder, he has an entire different take on the film's definite entry into the 100 crore club and then the collections beyond.

'Well, if you are dreaming of numbers then why limit yourself to 100 or 200 crores? You may as well think of 5000 crores. That's how I see it. There is no point assigning a number against your success,' says Shahrukh before signing off.

No comments: