PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, August 1, 2013

VANESSA HUDGENS AT "YOUNG HOLLYWOOD STUDIO"


She’s always up to something fun, and last night, Vanessa Hudgens showed up at the Young Hollywood Studio in Los Angeles.

The “High School Musical” hottie chatted with host Nikki Novak and looked gorgeous in a flirty white getup with ravishing red nail polish.

Vanessa noted that while she may have gotten her start in teeny bopper flicks, she’s not interested in run-of-the-mill roles anymore.

“I only want to do something that I think will be a lasting role. I want to leave a trademark of sorts. I filter through a lot of — not junk, but... It's funny because before I had really expanded my horizons and allowed people to see me in different characters, everything I got was in the same world, this high school team fun vibe. Now I'm getting these roles that are very heavy, dramatic, prostitutes and drug addicts. If it's something I haven't done, I gravitate toward it. I’m very picky."

No comments: