PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, August 30, 2010

TRISHA IN A DRUG SCANDAL


South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan, who made her Bollywood debut with Akshay Kumar-starrer 'Khatta Meetha', is angry after her name was dragged in a drug scandal and thinks it's an attempt to tarnish her image.

A recent report on a Telugu channel claimed that she is into drug abuse and is closely associated with a drug peddler from Nigeria. Trisha, on the other hand, believes that she is being dragged into this controversy only because she is a good friend of Sidney Sladen, a designer of African origin, whom the channel is accusing of being a Nigerian drug dealer.

'I was angry. This is not just a harmless rumour. The first thing I did was to get my lawyer to issue statements to all the TV channels. I've taken legal action against the channel which put this out. There is not an element of truth in it. It's strange where this story came from. I haven't been to Hyderabad for a year now. I was told this peddler knows my number. But come on, everyone knows my number,' the pretty actress said.

Trisha believes this incident is an attempt to malign her in the Telugu film industry. "The only problem is you can't pinpoint such a thing to any one source. But yes, it seems to have been done to tarnish my image. Luckily, I've got a lot of support in Hyderabad, even from the authorities."


No comments: