PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, November 27, 2010

ASHLEY TISDALE - BREAKFAST WITH SCOTT SPEER


Stepping out for a post-Thanksgiving meal, Ashley Tisdale and Scott Speer were seen leaving Mo’s restaurant in Toluca Lake, CA.

The “Hellcats” babe and her lofty lover looked to be in good spirits as they walked arm-in-arm before hopping in her luxury ride and speeding off.Earlier in the week, Tisdale tweeted, “I'm home! I love LA so bright and sunny. First stop coffee bean :) then goin to record phineas and ferb.”Yesterday, she wrote, “Had so much fun hosting thanksgiving at my house with my family and my man's family. I am so thankful for a lot of things this year.”



No comments: