PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, January 30, 2011

GULZAR TO PEN A LOVE POEM FOR KATRINA


Bollywood most hot and sexy Katrina Kaif, who believes love is the most beautiful thing in the world, wants veteran lyricist Gulzar to pen a love poem for her.

“Nobody has ever written a poem for me. But if actually someone writes a poem for me, I think that will be very romantic,” she said at the launch of Pritish Nandy’s book of love poems Tonight, This Savage Rite.

Looking her best in an off white-knee length dress, Katrina, 26, surprised everyone when she said: “I want Gulzar saab to write poems for me.”

Gulzar, 74, who has written innumerable songs for Hindi films and has many poetry books to his credit, was present at the event and said: “Inshallah, I would write a poem for Katrina for sure.”

“Even though love is known to entail pain, disappointment, disillusionment, still I don’t want to be pessimistic about love. I would rather want to have a positive approach to love. I believe that there can be a happy ending, because love is the most beautiful thing in the world,” she said.

When asked about Valentine’s Day plans, she said: “I have no plans. I will be working on the day.”

No comments: