PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

KRISTIN CAVALLARI IS "IN LOVE" WITH JAY CUTLER


She was famous for her crazy single life on “The Hills,” but Kristin Cavallari has settled down since those days.

The reality TV star began dating Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler back in August, and over the weekend she told People Magazine, “I’m in love.”

The gossip mag caught up with Kristin while she was celebrating her 24th birthday at Las Vegas’s The Bank Nightclub.

"Things are really good," Cavallari continued. "I'm just enjoying my personal life and taking a little time away from the public eye, which is why Chicago is great for me. My mom and that whole side of the family is there. And Jay is there. It's nice to be able to hang out with my mom, and, you know, I'm in love and it's been great."

Although Jay could not attend the party, he did show Cavallari that he was thinking about her by sending a large bouquet of pink flowers to her VIP table.

No comments: