PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DEMI BACK TO WORK


She recently checked out a treatment center to deal with personal issues, but Demi Lovato has just revealed that she's already back to work again - and couldn't be more excited about it.

The 18-year-old took to Twitter yesterday, letting fans know that she's back in the game by writing, "First day back to working. I can't wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today. It's a big day for me. So excited! I love you all"

While Demi didn't say what she was doing, she did reveal whom she was doing it with. "Wow what a very long but successful day today!! I'm so blessed to have my friend @Alexavega with me all day for support!" she wrote, tweeting a photo of her and the "Spy Kids" star together.


Earlier this month, Lovato teased a new project in a similarly mysterious way, not getting into the specifics of what she was planning next. "I wanted to let you guys know that I'm excited to get back to work. I can't wait to tell you guys what the future holds. I can't wait to see you in person. I love you all and I couldn't have done this without you."

No comments: