PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, May 16, 2011

JESSICA ALBA WITH HER DAUGHTER, HONOR MARIE


Hollywood celebrity, Jessica Alba was seen with her daughter, Honor Marie arriving on a flight at LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

Back from a sunny Cabo San Lucas getaway, the expecting actress was fresh-faced as she made her way through the airport in a pink scarf, gray t-shirt, and baggy beige pants.

Prior to her out of town excursion, the momma-to-be opened up about pregnancy the second time around, telling Us Weekly, "It's just simply not as daunting of a process. Before everything was happening for the first time and it's like, 'What's going on?' and 'What does this mean?'"

Miss Alba continued, "I would look everything up online, I had all my books; I diagnosed myself with everything that can go wrong. Of course nothing went wrong, thank God! I guess I'm sort of more at ease with it all."

No comments: