PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Saturday, May 21, 2011

PREETI DESAI IN NEWS AGAIN


Preeti Desai is back in news again. A couple of weeks of silence post the release of SHOR - IN THE CITY, rumours started flying thick that Preeti and Abhay Deol are indeed a couple and they would be getting formally engaged within next one month.

The obvious question is, 'What next for Preeti in Bollywood?' In an industry waiting for some new talent to make a mark, one can well expect some good feelers to have started coming Preeti's way. Though Preeti isn't willing to go on records yet about her engagement, she does assure that movies aren't going anywhere.

"I am now on the lookout for an awesome script where I can do some strong character based roles. I am not hung up on those conventional hero-heroine roles", Preeti confesses, "Also, I am not in any kind of rush to jump on whatever that comes my way. Doing a film like SHOR IN THE CITY has ignited a passion in me. I now want to hit the sets pronto and started mugging my lines. I have realised that all of this can be so much fun."

To her credit though, Preeti did get noticed after all for the sex appeal she brought on screen for those few minutes that she made an appearance. Even though she had only a few dialogues to mouth, there wasn't a false move being made which resulted in Bollywood waking up to her presence in the industry.

"Of course now I would want to shoot for much more than just two weeks that I actually shot for SHOR...," Preeti gives out a smile here, "The experience of whatever I did in the film was awesome. This is the kind of movie that I like to watch so in a way it allowed me to test waters. I have got a feeling that I can act and have realised that I am comfortable in front of the camera. With good comments coming my way, I guess people have liked my screen presence after all."

Well in that case Preeti, better hurry up and get something rolling for you soon. People's memory is short after all!

No comments: