PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ANNA KENDRICK - SEEN IN "CHELSEA LATELY"


Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Anna Kendrick was seen at “Chelsea Lately” last night.

During her interview with the outspoken talk show host, Anna shared that she loved working on her new film “50/50” in which she plays a therapist to Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s character.

“Yeah, very much in that I had the leeway of being a bad therapist. I think it would’ve been a lot tougher if I was supposed to be good at my job.”

Anna also chatted with Chelsea about a recent awkward trip to the salon where a prideful Russian woman insisted that she must be Russian because of how beautiful she was.

“This Russian woman was waxing my legs… and she said, ‘Are you Russian, because you look Rusian,’ and I said, ‘No, I’m Irish, Scottish and English.” She said, ‘No, women from the UK are very ugly. French, maybe, but you’re Russian!"

No comments: