PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, September 9, 2011

KATE WINSLET - GETTING NAKED


She's ditched her duds for various movie roles in the past, but that doesn't mean Kate Winslet is a fan of acting in the buff.

During a recent interview with V Magazine, the "Titanic" actress revealed her distaste for baring it all in front of the cameras, telling, “I Hate it! Listen make no mistake, I just get on it. I just go in and say ‘Oh f*ck’ let’s do it.’ and Boom. If you complain about it or procrastinate it’s not going to go away."

Kate continued, "It's a profoundly bizarre thing to do. As actors you talk about it all the time. You can literally be tangled in sheets, and you turn to the other actor and say ‘What the f*ck are we doing?’ Dear Mum, at work today I had so-and-so’s left nut sack pressed against my cheek. It’s sort of unethical if you think about it in those terms.”

However, despite her feelings towards filming in the nude, Winslet made sure to point out that it won't stop her from stripping down in the future, as she explained, “I hope I am sh*tting myself over the characters I play for the rest of my life. Because the day I go ‘Oh yeah, that’s going to be a piece of pie’, why f*cking bother? If you do that, you do not learn. I hope I’m always learning something. So I won an Oscar. It’s amazing. I’ve got that for the rest of my life for a performance I am proud of. It nearly killed me. I am really proud of the film. That’s it, moving on.”

No comments: