PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, August 19, 2010

BIPASHA ESCAPED FROM "AUNTY" KISS



Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu doesn’t have her fan following only among men but also among women. The actress was recently stuck with a woman who tried to smooch her at the Bangalore airport.

“Funniest thing happened at BLR airport entrance! One aunty pulled me down  almost pinned me to kiss me! Somehow I was saved myself to escape."

Among all the crazy stories of craze fans, this is the craziest of them all said by bollywood actress bipasha basu on her social networking website.

Actress Bipasha also told that a similar incident happened  “In Sri Lanka for IIFA (International Indian Film Academy awards) I was saying hello to people outside the hotel, one girl pulled my hand and bit my finger hard! But today’s story is craziest amongst them.

No comments: