PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

JASON SCHWARTZMAN'S JOYOUS DADDY ANNOUNCEMENT


Hollywood celebrity, Jason Schwartzman is officially a new father to a healthy baby girl.

According to People magazine, the "Rushmore" actor and his lovely wife Brady Cunningham welcomed a daughter, Marlowe Rivers Schwartzman.

Holding off before making the news public, Jason and Brandy's bundle of joy entered the world back on at a Los Angeles hospital.

Upon announcing the family news this past fall, the 30-year-old said, "I'm lucky I found a woman that I love and that's amazing. I'm having a family and I feel very happy. I try to be a good father-to-be. I try to treat my wife well in a way that she enjoy herselves.”



No comments: