PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Friday, February 25, 2011

BRITNEY SPEARS - PREPARING FOR "GMA"


Her new album Femme Fatale is scheduled to hit stores and online retailers on March 29th, and Britney Spears has just announced she’ll perform on “Good Morning America” to celebrate.

The “Toxic” mommy recorded a video message for her fans to share the good news, sporting a beige dress and heart necklace.

Brit stated, "Good morning, America. I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, March 29, I'll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Francisco's historic Castro district on 'Good Morning America.' And I promise you it'll be a morning to remember. See you soon!"

And in a recent Twitter chat, Spears described Femme Fatale as "moody, edgy pop with a lot of energy. I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think it's some of the best work I have ever done.”

No comments: