PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SELENA GOMEZ IN "VEVO" SESSION


She certainly has a full schedule these days, but Selena Gomez recently took a moment from her constant travels to chat with press about her fashion line, “Dream Out Loud.”

The Disney darling told in a new VEVO session, “I didn’t want to just slap my name on it and I didn’t want to have my face on a tee shirt.”

“I wanted it [the fashion line] to be extremely real and something that anyone could buy even if you had no idea who I was,” Gomez added.

“The design process is fun for me. I work with two co-designers, Tony and Sandra, and the first couple of times I met with them, they went inside my closet,” Selena explained of her business doings. “Together, we picked out some of my favorite pieces, the fabric - it was really fun.”

No comments: