PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CASEY ANTHONY'S ATTORNEY - SHE IS INNOCENT


It’s no secret that many Americans are outraged at Casey Anthony's acquittal on murder charges, but her defense attorney Cheney Mason says he’s sure she didn’t kill her daughter Caylee.

During an interview this morning, Mason explained, “I do believe her story. I believed it from the first time I met her.”

Cheney also noted, “I have never for one minute had any doubt at all. She did not kill her child. Period. I don’t think her story has changed from the very beginning.’’

As for what’s next for his client, Mason declared, “I don’t know [where she will go], and if I did, I wouldn’t tell you. Yes, we are all concerned about her safety and her future, but one thing at a time.”

“It’s as much her country as anybody else’s. She just needs to have some time and counseling and be re-introduced to society. She’s been in lockdown for 23 hours a day for three years.’’

No comments: