PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MIRANDA KERR - LOOKING HOT AND SEXY IN HER RED DRESS



Stepping out for a promotional appearance on the “FOX and Friends” morning show, Miranda Kerr was seen outside the network's New York City studios.

The beautiful brunette showed off her slim figure and gorgeous gams in a red dress and heels as she made her way out of the building while staying dry thanks to the help of a bodyguard who held an umbrella for her.

Kerr, who was chosen to wear the Victoria’s Secret $2.5 million bra this year, opened up about how she keeps her body in runway/photoshoot ready shape.

During her morning sit down, she told, “I basically have been practicing yoga for over ten years and it’s what works for me.”

“I eat super healthy and I take care of myself from the inside out. I don’t believe in depriving yourself, if you want to sometimes be a little bit naughty than go ahead … 80 percent healthy, 20 percent indulgent.”

No comments: