PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DEMI LOVATO - LOOKING AS USUAL HOT AND SEXY


Continuing her comeback goodness, Demi Lovato sold out two concert dates- one in Los Angeles and one in New York City- in thirty minutes.

And now, the “Camp Rock” cutie has let on that she may be going out on tour again, her first outing since her emotional breakdown.

Demi told press, "It definitely is [a preview]. I wanted to say thank you to my fans. I wanted to show them how thankful I am for the support they gave me for 'Skyscraper.' At this point, 'Skyscraper' has done so well because of them, and I want to show them how thankful I am.”

"And hopefully when I perform the concerts, Unbroken will be coming out. I'll be really nervous to get back onstage for the first time since then, but I'll be really excited. It could be a tease for a bigger tour. I don't know.”

No comments: