PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, September 15, 2011

JOSS STONE - ALWAYS HAD A LOVE FOR DOGS


She’s always had a love for dogs, and Joss Stone has taken it upon herself to find a home for a canine companion while she’s working on a new album in New York City.

The “Don’t Start Lying to Me Now” songstress made a video with her foster dog, Oprah, a six or seven-year-old bull mastiff-pit bull mix.

Stone explained, "I'm fostering her while I'm here in New York making a record. I thought it would be nice to foster Oprah because she's so, so sweet. And I can't take her home because I live so far away, and I have four dogs of my own."

"She was looking for a low-key dog that needed out of the shelter but could handle being in the recording studio with her during the day," explained a rep from Animal Haven.

No comments: