PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

DEMI LOVATO - SPOTTED AT CASA VEGA MEXICAN RESTAURANT


Kicking off her week with a delicious dinner out, Demi Lovato was seen at Casa Vega Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles last night.

The “Skyscraper” songstress donned a black hat to go with her black nad white striped top and short black skirt with black stockings and black high-heeled boots.

On her new album Unbroken, Demi enlisted the services of silky smooth singer Jason Derulo on her track “Together.”

Derulo explained, "The song is called 'Together' and I just really just happened to be in Miami. I'm very rarely in Miami and I live in Miami, but before the time I was there, I was there like six months prior and then I haven't been there for a long, long time. But I guess they knew that I lived in Miami. A mutual friend called me and was like, 'Hey, we're at the studio, Demi wanted to get in with you if you were around.'"

"I came down to visit my grandfather for a day, so I went in at like 3 a.m. and we knocked it out. We were there till about 9 in the morning, but it was really cool."

No comments: