PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, August 18, 2011

EMMA STONE WAS SEEN IN BLACK SCOOPNECK TOP AND JEANS


Taking some much-deserved time off, Emma Stone was seen out and about in Hollywood yesterday afternoon.

The “Help” hottie was joined by some of her gal pals as she made her way around town, sporting a black scoopneck top and jeans.

In a recent interview, Emma told press that while the Spider- Man/Mary Jane upside down kiss from 2002 was iconic, she and Andrew Garfield aren’t looking to duplicate the past.

“Why would we do an upside-down kiss? I’m not Mary Jane. I’m Gwen Stacy in the Spider-Man film. New girl. New kiss. I wanted to do different kisses to make our mark.”

Miss Stone also noted that “The Amazing Spider-Man” isn’t the only project she’s pumped about. “It’s an incredibly exciting time. I’m part of a few movies I’m so excited about, which is fantastic. These are stories I was dying to tell, which is pretty rare, because there is so much junk out there."

No comments: