PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Thursday, October 20, 2011

KATE GOSSELIN - SEEN WITH HER TWIN DAUGHTERS


Looking as if their shopping trip had worn them out, a sour-faced Kate Gosselin and her twin daughters Mady and Cara were seen leaving an Old Navy store in Reading, Pennsylvania on Wednesday afternoon.

Making for a less-than-pleasant departure, the reality mom was overheard yelling at her two eldest kids, resulting in a rather agitated atmosphere as the paparazzi loomed nearby.


As for looking tuckered out, it may very well be due to Kate's regular lack of sleep, as she told of her rest schedule, "I never ever ever get enough sleep! I survive on an average of 5-6.5 hours per night. I typically get up around 5:30 am and go to sleep around 11 ish pm. I would love to be able to say that I sleep 8 hours per night because that is what I need (everyone is different!) and that is healthiest but it just doesn’t happen for me."

Recently asked by a fan if she's a coffee consumer to help get through the day, Miss Gosselin dished, "YES! Coffee flows through my veins, although in reality I drink no more than 3 cups of caffeinated coffee per day! I also drink lots of water and no soda except I’ll have a diet coke once in a blue moon!"

No comments: