PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ISABEL LUCAS FEATURED IN THE DECEMEBER 2011 ISSUE OF "GLAMOUR UK"


Bringing her beauty to another magazine, Isabel Lucas is featured in the "December 2011 issue of Glamour UK".

The Aussie actress posed for a lovely spread shot by Hilary Walsh with the accompanying column titled "No Dress Required".

Highlights from Isabel's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Glamour UK!

On her style icon status:-

"I don't feel like I deserve any credit because I'm very sort of comme ci, comme ca about what I wear. I just kind of go 'Oh, today I feel like this', but I know I'm more comfortable when dressed down – I won't wear high heels unless I'm obliged to."

On her fashion likes:-

"I like mixing and matching pieces, such as an elegant masculine jacket with something feminine, like high heels."

On working with Freida Pinto in "Immortals":-

"Freida is a really lovely, warm, free girl, a beautiful spirit and talented actress as well."

On moving back home to Australia:-

"I do enjoy LA when I'm there, but it always felt very transitional for me and I really was there for work. Plus my boyfriend [musician Angus Stone] lives in Australia, so there are a lot of ties. But I'll be flying back to LA constantly."

No comments: