PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, December 4, 2011

VANESSA HUDGENS AND AUSTIN BUTLER SPENDING SOME GOOD MOMENTS


Spending the day together, Vanessa Hudgens was alongside Austin Butler in Burbank, California on Saturday afternoon.

The loved up couple walked along arm-in-arm as they were joined by a fellow friend for the weekend stroll following a relaxing midday lunch.

On the career end of things, Miss Hudgens is currently gearing up for the February release of her next movie "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island".

The film also stars legendary actor Michael Caine, of whom Vanessa told, “I get genuinely distracted by [Michael Caine] in scenes."

The 22-year-old added, “We’ll be having a scene together and I’m watching, and I just get so sucked in and I’m like, ‘Oh, snap out of it!’ He is amazing and I adore him."

No comments: