PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, February 5, 2012

FAMOUS DIRECTOR, RAJ KANWAR PASSES AWAY THIS FRIDAY(03-02-2012)


Eminent filmmaker Raj Kanwar (53) passed away on Friday morning in Singapore. Kanwar who has been suffering from kidney ailment since the past year had gone there for a kidney transplant but breathed his last even before the operation happened. The film industry was in a state of shock over the untimely demise of this prolific filmmaker.

Bollywood stars expressed their sadness via micro-blogging site.

Shahrukh Khan: My friend raj kanwarji passed away.The impermanence of life,makes one feel so helpless. May his soul rest in peace.Aisi Deewangi..miss u sir

Akshay Kumar: Deeply saddened to know, Raj Kanwar, one of our finest directors passed away. He'd directed two of my personal favourite films of my career, Andaaz and Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye. My thoughts and prayers with his family. RIP.

Priyanka Chopra: Saddens me so much,my 1st director Raj Kanwar passed away..RIP Rajji..U believed in me when even I didn't.Andaaz taught me everything I know I'll miss u Rajji..had just met him at my trial for don 2..he always encouraged me..till date

Abhishek Bachchan: Terribly saddened by the passing of Raj Kanwar. Was the 1st person to sign me after Refuggee. He made Aishwarya and my 1st film together. Dhai Akshar Prem Ke. Was a lovely man, always happy, smiling and joking. Have wonderful wonderful memories of him. Now no more. Thank you so much Raj ji for the memories. I will miss you.

Madhur Bhandarkar: Sad to hear about director Raj Kanwar's demise. RIP

Arjun Rampal: Just heard the saddest news of Mr Raj Kanwar's demise, had the opportunity of interacting with him.Pray for his soul and strength to family.

Kunal Kohli: Just heard the sad news about Raj Kanwar. RIP

Lara Dutta Bhupathi: R.I.P. Raj ji. Friend,director and guide.Bid goodbye with a very heavy heart! :-(. We lost a kind, gentle, positive man.

Shreya Ghoshal: Just saw tweets abt Raj Kanwar ji's untimely demise.. R.I.P. Had worked with him only once. He was such a gentle humble man. Saddened.

Tanuj Garg: RIP Raj Kanwar.

Anubhav Sinha: Just heard of the demise of a Bollywood Director. Someone please deny..

No comments: