PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Sunday, February 5, 2012

HOT AND SEXY SELENA GOMEZ IN RIO DE JANEIRO



Swinging through South America as part of her "We Own the Night" world tour, Selena Gomez had quite the pleasant stop in Rio de Janeiro this weekend.

The 19-year-old singer/actress arrived in town on Friday (February 3) while stepping out for a press call the following morning, during which she was doted with a Gold Award memento from Universal Music Brazil.

Later that night, Miss Gomez took the stage at HSBC Arena to treat the sold-out crowd to a fabulous concert comprised of a full lineup of her biggest hits.

Voicing her fondness for her Brazilian fans prior to delving into "Who Says," Selena told the audience, "Brazil, you have wanted me to come so much and I'm so, so happy that I finally came. Thank you. You have been so amazing and I hope you know how amazing and beautiful and perfect I think you are. And, I promise, I'll come back. I love you guys so much!"

From here, Gomez is scheduled to put on a show at Via Funchal in Sao Paulo on Sunday (February 5) before closing out her global gigs with two concerts in Argentina and one final stop in Montevideo, Uruguay on February 11th.

No comments: