PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

LILY COLLINS AT APPLE STORE SOHO STOP


She’s been a busy lady as of late, and Lily Collins showed her fans some love at the Apple Store SoHo Presents: Meet The Actor “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” event in New York City last night.

The “Abduction” actress donned a gorgeous Versace dress and Casadei heels as she chatted with the audience about her brand new film.

And though she’s a bonafide celebrity in her own right, Lily confessed that she’d freak out if she met a certain Jack Sparrow star.

“It’s funny now to find myself in social situations with my former idols. [I'd never be lost for words] unless maybe it was Johnny Depp. If I met him I wouldn’t know what to do with myself.”

No comments: